HD

Day

Right, we've had a HD TV for a while although not been able to use HD as we've got a standard Virgin box. Now I've got the xBox hooked up I've been playing in HD, do you know what I can't tell the difference. I truely believe HD is a big con that millions of people have been sucked into.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;32566

Right, we've had a HD TV for a while although not been able to use HD as we've got a standard Virgin box. Now I've got the xBox hooked up I've been playing in HD, do you know what I can't tell the difference. I truely believe HD is a big con that millions of people have been sucked into.

You are right. It is noticable on some XBox games. Normally though, unless you have a huge TV, and I mean 30 inch plus with 1080p it makes a little bit of difference. It's not noticable though. Sky are throwing it down our faces with these fecking stupid adverts droning about how much better HD is than SD.

you will only really get the experience from a full hd 1080p tv if it is hd ready all it does is doubles the amount of lines processed on the screen to give the apearance of a sharper picture ie hd ready also the xbox is 1080i and not 1080p i think so is not full hd. The sky thing is a big con too coz it is immpossible to broadcast in full hd so that also is 1080i not full hd like they like to imply you can only really tell when watching a blu ray or playing a full hd console imo

Originally posted by David;32624

Product code: 32LG3000, I aint telling you me serial number as the police are looking for it.

nice tv hd ready that one mate but it does have game mode on it so switch to that when playing xbox should give you abit better clarity also when your watchin footy change to sport mode you can also change the sound mode too for music / games / films ect

Archived