Who'se of to South Africa ?

vicky-27

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for the cheapest way to get there and found that if you are willing to travel on a ship its so much cheaper. Takes about 3 weeks though! At least you'd get to see the sights on the way, plus if theres a load of you going it be a good laugh.

Originally posted by DCFCGaz;32178

I was looking for the cheapest way to get there and found that if you are willing to travel on a ship its so much cheaper. Takes about 3 weeks though! At least you'd get to see the sights on the way, plus if theres a load of you going it be a good laugh.

sounds good to me mate oli can blame the sickness on the water this time then instead of the booze lol Quatar airlines are doing flights for £336 each way atm

advice to anyone who,s going !

stay in well lit area,s ,do not stray away from your hotel!

this place is vile , life is so cheap there and the pickings will be rich for the crims.

stay in groups if you can,

trigs own opinion is that this world cup will bring shame onto south africa if the police dont police the townships correctly then all hell will be let loose

sorry to put a damper on it , but take it from someone who knows, be carefull!

Originally posted by trigger;32181

this place is vile , life is so cheap there and the pickings will be rich for the crims.

trigs own opinion is that this world cup will bring shame onto south africa if the police dont police the townships correctly then all hell will be let loose

I almost emigrated to SA several years ago (glad I didn't). The townships and the developed areas of cities are like two different worlds in that country. The country is two worlds in one.

I want to go down and see the place for myself though.

I really hope the World Cup is positive for the country and helps some of the things that are wrong with it. Crime and police brutality could easily ruin it for everyone concerned.

Originally posted by trigger;32181

Can't be worse than the Rhino pub on a friday night?

Archived