Summer Headlines?

ronnieronalde

FFS, Utch if even you're missing it and thinking there's something else to it then I might as well call it a day.

People keep telling me I bring Nige into my posts, I'm telling you, it's like I've moved into a weird parallel universe of weirdness.

I've let it go, he's gone, I've moved on he's gone.

Is it me who keeps talking about how he's doing at Sheffield United? Do I ever mention them or him unless it's in response to some numpty having an unwarranted pop?

Did any of you even bother to read it? In two of those posts he gets Derby promoted and in another gets to Wembley, which unless you're a buffoon, you'd have to accept is a great achievement two seasons running.

I like writing, I enjoy writing, I was doodling and something came into my head.

The keyboard warriors didn't stop to think I might just be doodling? No of course not.

I'm such a **** though. I know, it's me. it always was.

And by the way, he who I don't mention has the joint 3rd best budget in the division, behind Bristol and Orient and level with Preston. If you're going to have a pop @reveldevil at least get it right.

Well I thought it was an impressive piece of work, amusing and interesting. Good job Ronnie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived