bakeri666?

trigger

thought bakeri666 was ok till i read this crap that he spewed out!

http://forums.therams.co.uk/images/read-16x16 Re: Nottingham Forest vs F.A Improper conduct charge PETITION LINK

Posted: 03-Sep-2009 18:17 [url=http://forums.therams.co.uk/message.jspa?messageID=502544#502544]http://forums.therams.co.uk/message.jspa?m...D=502544#502544 in response to: [url=http://forums.therams.co.uk/post!reply.jspa?messageID=502679]http://forums.therams.co.uk/post!reply.jspa?messageID=502679

My Official Complaint to the BBC

Following the Nottingham Forest Vs Derby County game there was a (now) well publicised incident between the players and staff of both teams. This complaint is mainly aimed at the Football League show although is also applicable to all further BBC coverage of the incident.

After the game Nathan Tyson waved the corner flag at the home fans in the A Block of the Main Stand celebrating the win over their main rivals. Afterwards he progressed across the playing surface towards the Brian Clough Stand, during this journey several Derby County players jumped on him and tried to stop his progress... this then escalated into a 'fight' between most players from both teams and some members of backroom staff (although most were trying to split the incident up).

Those are the facts... all of them as far as the incident direct is concerned... As a member of the BBC News department, BBC Sports should therefore report those facts, and not add fuel to the fire with allegations and speculations - however add fuel to the flames they did.

Nathan Tyson is the only person that kknows why he was traversing the pitch - whether it was to wind up the away supporters or to get to the Home supporters in the Brian Clough Stand, and no amount of your resident 'Expert' speculating and casting aspersions will get to the bottom of this, however it will take an already tense situation and make it worse... as well as potentially influence any resulting inquiries.

All reporting of the episode paint Nathan Tyson in a bad light, and make Nottingham Forest out to be the villains - and make no note of the fact that it was peaceful until Derby County players 'Jumped' Nathan Tyson. It is also an unfair coverage based on the fact that you as a corporation have made Nathan Tyson out to be a wind up merchant out to cause trouble, and have glossed over Robbie Savage's behavior both during that game, the warm up, and the two previous games. You have however broadcast Robbie Savage's hypocritical condemnation of Nathan Tysons actions - condemnation coming from a man that waved a Derby Scarf at the City Ground in front of his own fans yes... but AT the Nottingham Forest Fans, a man that during the warm up showed his rear end to the Forest Supporters... and a man that has a long history of winding up not only opposing fans but also opposing players.

The BBC is a Public Service Broadcaster, and is obligated to provide a balanced and fair report in all it's output - It has completely failed in this case, and is guilty of sensationalism and tabloid journalism. Whilst this country has come to expect such behavior from the likes of BSkyB, we expect better of the BBC.

You have the rights to broadcast all Youtube footage, maybe you should take a while to look at that for evidence of Robbie Savage's behavior, and Nathan Tyson's intension's... which appear (when viewing full footage instead of the edited footage shown on the Football League Show) to be to celebrate the victory with the Fans in Blocks P and T of the Brian Clough Stand, and Victor Chandler Corner.

It is not difficult to provide a balanced report, and it will gain the BBC far more respect then sensationalism.

[url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/]'>https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/]https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/

:mad: c o c k!! fulstop!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this bit is utter tripe to be fair -

and make no note of the fact that it was peaceful until Derby County players 'Jumped' Nathan Tyson. - the facts are 2 player went over to him then 3 of your players rushed in and pushed our players and thats when it kicked off

I cant agree with his opinion,although that is what it is,an opinion.The fo**st fans keep spouting about Savages celebrations in the previous two games.The astronomical difference is Savage did it in front of his own fans.tyson did it in front of the opposing fans.The flimsy excuse of him doing a lap of honour is spineless.Also to do what he did in a week where there was trouble at West Ham was stupid and therefore an intense media coverage is hardly surprising.

Yes Savage is a wind up merchant,and 6 days after the incident he is still winding them up. He pulled a moony!!! Big deal.Ian Wright did it at Derby and the crowd cheered him,we didnt get upset about it.

fo**st need to shut up and wait to see what punishment they will get,this constant whingeing and moaning is becoming pathetic now.

They won their cup final on saturday,the first one they have won for over six years.You would think they would be celebrating while they can.January isnt far away.

As for Bakeri,he seems to be a good guy.Its his opinion and one of a fo**st fan.We are never going to agree with him all the time.

Has he said anything different on this forum? personally I think he's abit daft getting into the 'let's all email the FA gang' , but there you go he obviously feels he needs to let the FA know how he feels so he has written an email. I doubt it will be read past the first sentence due to the amount of Forest fans emailing, and I doubt the petition they have set up will do anything either. I'm just glad Derby fans haven't responded in the same way.

Unfortunately ever since the Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand saga it has become "fashionable" to complain to the BBC.fo**st pestering them though with their "you are being unfair to us" drivel is pathetic.If I had to complain to the BBC it would be regarding the lack of sport on the channel.Dont think I will bother though,it is very childish.

if i had more energy i'd go through this forum and find all the posts that agree with different elements of the email i sent to the BBC...

I have not contacted the FA, and i have not protested that Nathan Tyson did nothing wrong... i have been on here saying pretty much the same stuff as i did in the email to the BBC... I have also not emailed the BBC because it is fashionable, but because they have an obligation to balanced reporting... and when they express their 'educated' opinion on a situation it moves away from facts and balance and into the realms of the Sun, and Sky...

As for the Savage Celebration... His celebration was as much infront of the Derby fans as Nathan Tysons was infront of the Forest fans... it is a shared area of the ground, the lower tier for visiting fans the upper tier for home fans... there are both sets of fans... one half wanting to celebrate the other wanting to commiserate.

Also to Matty... "hence why when Sav last season did all this stuff.... nothing happened and just got on with it." The reason something has been made out of this and not the savage incident is because a 'disturbance' (fight is too strong a word for the handbags) resulting from the Tyson flag waving - because Derby players intercepted him... where as the Forest players let Lilly have his moment.

plus i would like to point out that, since this was to the BBC and i have not in any way contacted the FA, this is not an attempt to persuade anyone that what Nathan did was clever, or sensible... it wasn't - i have said that all along... it was just to point out to a public service broadcaster that they were not helping the situation with their comments, and were not sticking to their code of conduct. The decision as to what the clubs and player get as punishment are down to the FA, and they should be left to make that decision based on the facts - If they are left to do that then i am sure they will come out with the right response 9 times out of 10 (they are human and everyone makes mistakes - we can't expect a 100% hit rate). They should not however be backed io=nto a corner by the media and fans to either 'make an example' or to 'let them off' they are the governing body, they should not care for PR and public pressure... but they are only human... and so they do!

THAT is why i felt that any reporting of the incident with more than just reporting the facts is desruptive to the FA's ability to come up with a fair and balanced judgement... the same would be the case if all the oppinion was on 'Forests side' and made Derby out to be the only people at fault... public hysteria in any direction does not help!

Now.. Vicky... as the person who started the thread i shall finish with you

I am surprised that you feel the need to go harvesting posts from the Nottingham Evening Post forum, and then use them as a way to spread disharmony... to use your words... thought you was ok till i read this crap that you spewed out! I am entitled to my opinion and i am entitled to express it to the people i feel should hear it... i did not post it on here because i have more diplomacy then to enrage a group of people that i have respect for... It is all about the right place and the right time... If you feel that i am, as you so eloquently put it, a C O C K fullstop, then i look forward to sitting in your ignore list... however you must remember to keep everything in perspective, and in context

From what i remember, it was long after the match had finished when sav did it.... most if not all forests players had walked off with there heads down, down the tunnel, and almost all reds had filtered out the stadium as quick as they could.

Thats the truth.

Also, did for one second, Sav's attention leave the Derby fans? not once.

all I know is what I saw. I was in the away end, and he looked at us smiling. He probably did also look up into the piss throwing idiots above.

When he grabbed the flag off the ball boy, he was facing the trent end near the halfway line (as seen on pictures shown on forest boards) so why did he then run towards the stand with 4000 plus Derby fans in it?

the lad knew what he was doing, and the rest is history.

Originally posted by bakeri666;31565

if i had more energy i'd go through this forum and find all the posts that agree with different elements of the email i sent to the BBC...

I have not contacted the FA, and i have not protested that Nathan Tyson did nothing wrong... i have been on here saying pretty much the same stuff as i did in the email to the BBC... I have also not emailed the BBC because it is fashionable, but because they have an obligation to balanced reporting... and when they express their 'educated' opinion on a situation it moves away from facts and balance and into the realms of the Sun, and Sky...

As for the Savage Celebration... His celebration was as much infront of the Derby fans as Nathan Tysons was infront of the Forest fans... it is a shared area of the ground, the lower tier for visiting fans the upper tier for home fans... there are both sets of fans... one half wanting to celebrate the other wanting to commiserate.

Also to Matty... "hence why when Sav last season did all this stuff.... nothing happened and just got on with it." The reason something has been made out of this and not the savage incident is because a 'disturbance' (fight is too strong a word for the handbags) resulting from the Tyson flag waving - because Derby players intercepted him... where as the Forest players let Lilly have his moment.

plus i would like to point out that, since this was to the BBC and i have not in any way contacted the FA, this is not an attempt to persuade anyone that what Nathan did was clever, or sensible... it wasn't - i have said that all along... it was just to point out to a public service broadcaster that they were not helping the situation with their comments, and were not sticking to their code of conduct. The decision as to what the clubs and player get as punishment are down to the FA, and they should be left to make that decision based on the facts - If they are left to do that then i am sure they will come out with the right response 9 times out of 10 (they are human and everyone makes mistakes - we can't expect a 100% hit rate). They should not however be backed io=nto a corner by the media and fans to either 'make an example' or to 'let them off' they are the governing body, they should not care for PR and public pressure... but they are only human... and so they do!

THAT is why i felt that any reporting of the incident with more than just reporting the facts is desruptive to the FA's ability to come up with a fair and balanced judgement... the same would be the case if all the oppinion was on 'Forests side' and made Derby out to be the only people at fault... public hysteria in any direction does not help!

Now.. Vicky... as the person who started the thread i shall finish with you

I am surprised that you feel the need to go harvesting posts from the Nottingham Evening Post forum, and then use them as a way to spread disharmony... to use your words... thought you was ok till i read this crap that you spewed out! I am entitled to my opinion and i am entitled to express it to the people i feel should hear it... i did not post it on here because i have more diplomacy then to enrage a group of people that i have respect for... It is all about the right place and the right time... If you feel that i am, as you so eloquently put it, a C O C K fullstop, then i look forward to sitting in your ignore list... however you must remember to keep everything in perspective, and in context

He sure is clever with words David, is he too clever for us?

My bad... sorry Vicky - not sure why i thought it was you... i blame... erm... Red Elvis (he's a good scape goat to use on this forum right?)

No worries David.. simple mistake to make... after all, it was taken from the NEP site, and there are FAR too many people on their trying to contact the FA

Originally posted by David;31589

With words maybe, I'l stick a picture of the league table up if he carries on using big words.

Antidisestablishmentarianism ... do i get to post a picture of both clubs trophy cabinet in reply to your league table pic?? or do i have to stick with league table pictures, in which case theres a lovely one from the prem a couple of seasons ago

Archived