period 2 extended for season ticket renewals

davenportram

http://mobile.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/period-2-201516-season-ticket-prices-frozen-2373879.aspx

basically the date that the prices go up again has moved from today to the 17th April.

bet the club are hoping for miraculous results to charge the most they can. Imagine if we are 7th and they try to put them up substantially? Mind you after this date there will be no reduction for people renewing either.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I renewed mine after the deadline, completely forgot about it. Anyway, panic set in, logged on but my seat was still there! Funny isn't it, we're so tight with day to day things but think nothing of throwing a fortnights wages at a club forced upon us as a child by sadistic family members.

http://mobile.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/period-2-201516-season-ticket-prices-frozen-2373879.aspx

basically the date that the prices go up again has moved from today to the 17th April.

bet the club are hoping for miraculous results to charge the most they can. Imagine if we are 7th and they try to put them up substantially? Mind you after this date there will be no reduction for people renewing either.

​I'm starting to develop a bit of a theory about this.When the club reported on the accounts,they weren't obliged to deliver all the good news -there may be more contained in the accounts when they're eventually released,possibly next week (still not yet landed at CH),and thus coinciding with the last week of the new deadline.

If there were to be good news relating to the 2 charge documents (which I suspect) then,although they fall outside the 13/14 financial year, either (or both) of the Directors' Report and Post Balance Sheet Events could easily report on any significant events contained therein (and possibly something to do with the Plaza?) . Although again only pure speculation,I think this administration has been very good at stage managing news.

However,I'm fairly sure that the 12/13 accounts were late (though I'm not sure it was this late),so I wouldn't want to build anyone's expectations up too much.Should they land at CH on Monday,I might be a bit more suspicious.

I'm intrigued to see that their report commented on the name change of the ultimate parent company,yet didn't mention the UK group holding company.News of this will almost certainly feature in the Directors' Report. 

Archived