Chin up, Rams fans! Nothing really matters...

SantosHalper

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is football. I mean, this is what football is all about. If you want success, then support Chelsea or Barcelona or Bayern or whoever. Or do what one of my friends did -- come to football really late, and just support whoever is top of the Premier League at that time. 

First time on the forum, I've read lots of your comments and opinions and this thread is probably Derby in a nutshell.

When I was young (not the time to start singing), living in Warrington, I didn't want to follow the norm, Liverpool, Everton, Man U and Man C, So I decided on Derby. this was in 1971, a young 8yr old glory hunter. But I've followed Derby ever since and I'm proud to follow them thick and thin. Derby's time will come, This is the best team in terms of style and flare we've had for many years. So lets get behind the club, ups and downs, good times and bad, as the man say's 'Just go with the flow'.....

I'm too young not to enjoy this season. I've been a season ticket holder since I was 6 years old and I've only seen us finish in the top half of any table four times (4th in 05/05, 3rd in 06/07, 10th in 12/13 and 3rd last season). This season is right up there with all of those.

Another plus is that winning at Wembley after what happened last season would be the sweetest thing that could ever happen.

Archived