R.I.P michael jackson

Rodders

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rodney ram;29354

August 29th = MJ day + derby forest

Does that mean we all need to wear one sparkley glove, and your lot need to downgrade from sheep appreciation to lambs?

I may be prepared to wear a plastic mask, but im not having a full plastic face, not for one day!

Easy tiger! we all have our own views on MJ. Don't make us sad Tw@ts.

I happen to think a MJ day is a bit sad, he only died a few weeks back, maybe after 5 years.

Do we have a Elvis Day?

Every day on the NEP you might say, but I mean the real Elvis, not the plastic Elvis.

Originally posted by rodney ram;29454

he wasnt plastic he was a legend more than whats ever been seen in your tinpot city

I'm going to be gentle on you because i can tell you're emotional about this, but

A) he did have quite a bit of plastic surgery

and this is the big one... He wasn't actually from Derby... you know that right??

personally i couldn't give a toss about michael jackson couldn't stand the man did a few decent songs had a couple of dance moves but that doesn't take away from what he did and was but i won't go into that controversial subject as a few people maybe unhappy with my view

Everyone has got there own personal opinions on the man, some will love him some not, but either if any of the language used yesterday towards other members is repeated again I'l be getting my cards out.

And to you members this is what the DCFC Fans Yellow and Red cards look like, be affraid, be very affraid. Mwhahahahahahahahaha.

http://www.dcfcfans.uk/images/buttons/infraction

Archived