Top 2

TopRam

Two from four for the autos - Bournemouth, Derby, Ipswich and Boro. Looks like it's going to be promotion musical chairs - lets just hope we're in the top two after the 46th game. As things go at the moment it really will depend on which way the winds blowing on any given day as to who's in the top two.

Hopefully Alby coming into the defence will help shore things up there, and Thorne coming back into the middle will help.

Suspect we'll see at least one newcomer before the window closes - we'd probably benefit from some more experience.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're still the best team in the league. Our midfield is still the best, they just need a good kicking up the harris. That's why I'm so angry at Bryson and Hendrick. Not because they played badly, but because they under-performed so badly.

Agree . Again!

They played a stupid game.

This is what experience is I suppose. It's not age and it's not got anything to do with being good at football. It's about taking the stupidity out of your game and recognising this situation again in the future.

Hopefully what Hendrick, Mascarell and Bryson learned today in losing that midfield battle and two of them losing their heads will stick with them.

It's not about having 400 games to your name.

I thought a few of our players might know better from previous unique occasions

Like Buxton who deserved a penalty against him. Has he not learned from playing the occasion before? Like in September!!?

Christie has switched off a couple of times in two big games giving away costly chances.

This is experience. But we need to take it in. If we do then we'll go up.

Nothing wrong with the skill.

Saying we have the best squad in the league is arrogant.

Why aren't we running away with the league then?

On paper Norwich have a better squad than us. They are doing terribly.

Having a good squad on paper doesn't mean you are entitled to get a good place on the table.

Bournemouth have an average squad 'on paper' yet they are top.

Ipswich is made up of bloody frees and Roy Keane's sunderland rejects, yet they are second.

Saying we have the best squad in the league is arrogant.

Why aren't we running away with the league then?

On paper Norwich have a better squad than us. They are doing terribly.

Having a good squad on paper doesn't mean you are entitled to get a good place on the table.

Bournemouth have an average squad 'on paper' yet they are top.

Ipswich is made up of bloody frees and Roy Keane's sunderland rejects, yet they are second.

Who said we are entitled to go up? I didn't

Saying I think we have the best team in the league isn't arrogance. I believe we do. What do you want me to say?

Who said we are entitled to go up? I didn't

Saying I think we have the best team in the league isn't arrogance. I believe we do. What do you want me to say?

You.can say what you like. Some people will say I'm wrong, some people will say other people are wrong. That's the point of debating.

When someone says we have the best squad in league, I say that doesn't matter because it doesn't reflect on our league position.

It's like saying because you paid

You.can say what you like. Some people will say I'm wrong, some people will say other people are wrong. That's the point of debating.

When someone says we have the best squad in league, I say that doesn't matter because it doesn't reflect on our league position.

It's like saying because you paid

It's nothing like saying that. That's equating money to success. I'm equating on field performances to level of skill. We're the best team I've seen this season, and I've watched the other top teams quite a few times each.

You're acting like we're mid-table and I'm saying we have the best team. We're three points off top for goodness sake. It's a very tough league to get out of and it'll go right to the wire, but I believe we'll win the league. I'll admit I was wrong if we don't.

And I'll admit I was wrong if we get promotion.

Archived