Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CumbrianRam;30161

How about Robbie Savage has a last minuite dive and the ref gives a peanlty and Paul Dickov scores to get the result.

I'm surprised that hasn't happend, oh wait.

We know what Cucumber get's upto during the day....

Well as my Signature says 'Diplomatic' and GEM clearly has issues acting like a human being (but thank you to the rest of you) i shall go quiet untill Sunday (i am at the game on saturday and working Saturday Night so no way i can be on then) for post game Banter...

Until then it has been a pleasure...

The forum is primarily for Derby fans, if any away fans want to come for a chat without hurling abuse are fine in my book, I'd rather have abit of friendly banter before a game than going round deleting abusive posts from WUM's that the DET forum suffers from.

Will Sav lose his teeth :eek:

had my teeth done yesterday. There's probably a long queue of players willing to rearrange my dentistry for nothing, but I thought I'd leave it to the experts. But after I booked the appointment, I looked at the fixture list... disaster!

It's our big local derby at Nottingham Forest this weekend so I'm hoping there are no stray elbows and my new smile manages to last the full 90 minutes!

So it's a big weekend for my new gnashers and also for Dave the bus driver. He's looking to beat his personal best for getting us to the City Ground and it's not exactly Usain Bolt material.

Last year it took him two hours to complete the massive 14-mile journey, including 20 minutes navigating Forest's car park. We turned up at 7pm for a 7.30pm kick-off and were 2-0 down after 15 minutes.

We kick off at 1pm on Saturday this time so if any Derby fans fancy waving us off I'd advise them to get to Pride Park at around 6am.

Originally posted by vicky-27;30292

Will Sav lose his teeth :eek:

had my teeth done yesterday. There's probably a long queue of players willing to rearrange my dentistry for nothing, but I thought I'd leave it to the experts. But after I booked the appointment, I looked at the fixture list... disaster!

It's our big local derby at Nottingham Forest this weekend so I'm hoping there are no stray elbows and my new smile manages to last the full 90 minutes!

So it's a big weekend for my new gnashers and also for Dave the bus driver. He's looking to beat his personal best for getting us to the City Ground and it's not exactly Usain Bolt material.

Last year it took him two hours to complete the massive 14-mile journey, including 20 minutes navigating Forest's car park. We turned up at 7pm for a 7.30pm kick-off and were 2-0 down after 15 minutes.

We kick off at 1pm on Saturday this time so if any Derby fans fancy waving us off I'd advise them to get to Pride Park at around 6am.

haha thats quality is it really from sav?

Originally posted by derbydan;30321

looks like there is a fair few florist guests this morning viewing the thread come on join in with the banter you know you want to

COMMONS IS A JUDAS HE USED TO BE A RED..

No no that can wait til tommorow.. :-D

Archived