Leicester 1-0 Barnsley

Middlesbrough 2-0 Doncaster

Preston 2-0 Peterborough

QPR 1-1 Notts Forest

Reading 1-3 Sheff Utd

Sheff Wed 4-0 Ssausagehorpe

Watford 2-2 Blackpool

West Brom v Ipswich

I never heard no booing or the crowd getting on there backs, except for conners going walk about after giving the ball away.

We played well, not as good as Peterborough, but it was good. Buxton and the other new lad Moxey played well again. I didn't think it was a penno, but I was at the other end to be fair.

I listened to Buxton being interviewed after the match, and the guy sounded really proud to have scored a goal at PP for our team. Non League Nigel has done good with these pair I think.

I felt a bit sorry for Plymouth as they didn't deserve to lose, but I aint complaining.

I got stung by a wasp in the half time interval, but being made of hard stuff never cried. I think the wasp was a Forest fan, maybe it was sent by Red Elvis from his shed.

Anyrode,

Bring on the Forest Red Dog Barstewards!

Yahoooooooo 3 points in the bag

We were crap first half, no one really played well, they kept playing head tennis and as for Teale gggrrrrr he kept drifting in and not sticking down the wing - was playing far to close to Moxey - second half we were much better - Croft was great, so was Buxton and Moxey, thought the new lad did ok at times as well - the ref was a anker ! i'm sure that was never a penalty - David there were no boo's for the team - the moans were for the ref - Davies don't look good - anyone heard yet ? felt so sorry for him he ran his heart out - but we can't play lone striker it doesnt work. Savage man of the match - YES ! well deserved to. In the end after playing so well second half i thought it was a deserved win.

Do you mind showing me where I said the fans were boooing?

I said they were getting on the players backs and considering soon as Bywater gave the ball away to a Plymouth player which was followed by load groans and shouting it came across on the wireless it was aimed at the lack pf consentration by Bywater.

Archived