Agent Red Elvis

Red Elvis

We'll be fine Vicki, and now the Red Elvis has been released from the AWAY END Cage, I have the freedom to spread the gospel across the Derby board.

However when trying to post in Derby areas, I am getting a supernatural type sensation, so until I have exorcised the demons from Derby, I will find it difficult to step into the Black Hole of disapointment.

Red Elvis in his second season, will attempt to console the Derby fans, and ask them to not to set the sights too high!

Last season the Red Tattoo was forecast and all but for a few little points, the unbelievable could have happened, I forecast a similar position for Derby and dreaded League One would not be the end but maybe the beginning.

As for Forest, natural progression to Mid Table and Play Offs!

I must be deluded, Mid Table Play Off Prediction

WELL I NEVER!

Watch this space for the Derby & Forest 2010-11 Red Elvis Prediction

Are we now officially the best EM team in history and present day because of 2009-1010 season?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:DCome On Boycie, play Devil's Advocate, the prediction was spot on!

This season's coming shortly, you may not like it, but its just this deluded old farting, dictating, cnut's view.

And you know what, I may get it right.

DOM DOM DOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

phew!

Sorry Elv, what's your red dog prediction for this season?

Well, I can see Forest struggling to stay in the top two, but with our second season of intense training from Billy Davies, and dependant on signings, minimum Top Six.

Derby, well Nigel Clough for me as already emulated his fathers great achievements of Back to Back, keeping Derby from League One Back to Back is far better than you may appreciate.

Finally it seems most of the dead wood has gone, to be replaced with younger, hungrier potentially long term prospects.

It can go one of two ways, a top ten finish, or a cry for Teale, McEverley+++to return as the inexperience can not handle the Npower League( N for Nottingham by the way|), and Savage increasing his media antics on his last season, where his legs have already gone, and maybe a really controversial swansong to take to "Some Mothers Do Have Um" Presenter, and a taste of League One football may still be on the cards.

There you go!

DOM DOM DOM

SOL IB

Remember who told Ya!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I can see Forest struggling to stay in the top two, but with our second season of intense training from Billy Davies, and dependant on signings, minimum Top Six.

Derby, well Nigel Clough for me as already emulated his fathers great achievements of Back to Back, keeping Derby from League One Back to Back is far better than you may appreciate.

Finally it seems most of the dead wood has gone, to be replaced with younger, hungrier potentially long term prospects.

It can go one of two ways, a top ten finish, or a cry for Teale, McEverley+++to return as the inexperience can not handle the Npower League( N for Nottingham by the way|), and Savage increasing his media antics on his last season, where his legs have already gone, and maybe a really controversial swansong to take to "Some Mothers Do Have Um" Presenter, and a taste of League One football may still be on the cards.

There you go!

DOM DOM DOM

SOL IB

Remember who told Ya!:D

I think you've hit nail on head youth!:D

Davcie Archive that post!:D

Archived