FT Blackpool 1 - 1 Cardiff

FT Sheffield U 2 - 0 Watford

FT Ssausagehorpe 3 - 2 Derby

FT Peterboro 1 - 1 Sheffield Wedneday

FT Notts Forest. 0 - 1 WBA

FT Plymouth 1 - 1 QPR

FT Bristol C. 1 - 0 Crystal Palace

18:20 Newcastle - Reading

Get Barker in the middle of that defence, ship out the "Captain" Conners as he couldn't pass wind.

Can Buxton play in Conners position? No? get somebody in QUICK!

Sort it out NOW! who ever thought of that formation, in the words of Clough snr " Want's Bloody Shooting!"

I feel a bit better knowing that Forest's Owen Goalio was on the score sheet again.

On a positive note, we did get back into the game, hopefully this team will learn from this, and will not repeat it.

Back from Glumford park

Oh dear !

Please sort out that defence Nigel it was dreadfull yet again

Have Pearson put down or sent to the donkey sanctuary,Teale is ***** again, Addison played like a man with no legs, the only ones that were half decent were Green and Buxton - poor Bywater had to come of his line so many times as there was no-one in sight to help - things did improve when Commons came on - why didn't he bring Mendy on for the last 10 mins up front - i mean Barker ??? why ! and what was the point of waiting till 2 mins before full time ? to be fair to Ssausagehorpe they did deserve the win.

Sheepy i think i saw you - not sure - did you have a blue cap on ?

Originally posted by vicky-27;28342

Back from Glumford park

Oh dear !

Please sort out that defence Nigel it was dreadfull yet again

Have Pearson put down or sent to the donkey sanctuary,Teale is ***** again, Addison played like a man with no legs, the only ones that were half decent were Green and Buxton - poor Bywater had to come of his line so many times as there was no-one in sight to help - things did improve when Commons came on - why didn't he bring Mendy on for the last 10 mins up front - i mean Barker ??? why ! and what was the point of waiting till 2 mins before full time ? to be fair to Ssausagehorpe they did deserve the win.

Sheepy i think i saw you - not sure - did you have a blue cap on ?

no, i had the argentina shirt on, i was stood near the left hand corner flag

poor show by all accounts then ah well lets hope we get these poor performances out the way and build on it was never gonna be an easy start the 2 newly promoted teams 1 after the other straight away lets just hope we get a reult tuesday or i'll never hear the end of it

Archived