GCSE Results

MrsRam

GCSE results today - got a very nervous 16 year old getting ready to go and fetch her results.  

Biggest whittle is - does she stay and open them infront of her mates and go through all the 'oooh, look what I got, what did you get' or does she  sneak home open them and let it all sink in first.

Personally, I'd do the latter, keep quiet if they're 5hite - blaze it all over social media if they're good.... :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GCSE results today - got a very nervous 16 year old getting ready to go and fetch her results.  

Biggest whittle is - does she stay and open them infront of her mates and go through all the 'oooh, look what I got, what did you get' or does she  sneak home open them and let it all sink in first.

Personally, I'd do the latter, keep quiet if they're 5hite - blaze it all over social media if they're good.... :)

Always keep your cards close to your chest... Defo sneak off and open on your own. Big it up later, or make it up later nobody will ever know. 

Well, she's a better person than I am tbh - opened them at school, talked to her teachers and came home. No biggin it up, bless her. Although facebook is really annoying with it all - so I thought i'd just show off on here, you lot bring me down to earth a bit quicker lol. 

Highest grade was an A* for science - lowest was a C for RE - I think the two are connected tbf.

A's for both English lang & Lit, maths, ICT

B's for Art, German  and history, although she was one mark off an A for history so her fantastic, wonderful history teacher is sending it back for a remark...

She doesn't really know what she wants to do but has today, enrolled at Joseph Wrights, and she'll be taking History, Sociology and English combined....think that's quite a good choice, an all round mix?

Niece has got 8 A* and 2 A's

Like I said, you lot bring me down to earth - lol

Well done to your niece - that's some going. 

Archived