Good news for beer bellied men !

vicky-27

Men with Beer bellies can relax and let it all hang out.

Women have admitted they find them attractive and prefer real men.

Manly men with beer bellies, hairy chests and messy hair were the most popular. In a further study more than 5,000 women said they liked the smell of beer on a man - wtchuff :confused: who were these women they asked that's what i want to know.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;26658

Men with Beer bellies can relax and let it all hang out.

Women have admitted they find them attractive and prefer real men.

Manly men with beer bellies, hairy chests and messy hair were the most popular. In a further study more than 5,000 women said they liked the smell of beer on a man - wtchuff :confused: who were these women they asked that's what i want to know.

The women had beer bellies, and are lager louts themselves.... thats probably why.

Come on, I wasn't saying women would choose Boycie over that other guy. Women this days don't like the well groomed, chest waxed, pube plucked look. My missus is forever saying errrrr gross why hasn't he got any chest hair and look at that poof with his long hair.

Originally posted by vicky-27;26677

Ok so you are telling me women prefer this to Danny Cipriani - what very strange women - please explain :confused: - ( oooppss sorry forgot to say - thanks to Kris for the pic)

That wern't a beer belly, that was a growth!

Archived