Away match beam back to Pride Park

davenportram

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the day that there has been marches against ticket pricing is too much and complaining about sky ruining football. We get to the stage where having a midweek game beam back would be a good idea.... Give me strength.

Maybe I'm being too harsh.... May appeal to some... I can only see it being of benefit towards end of season when demand exceeds supply.

There is, I believe, a system in the US where NFL games aren't put on local TV networks if a certain % of the tickets are unsold. A similar rule for this could work well to prevent the complete demise of the away fan.

Thsts true. In green bay there have been occasions where not enough tickets have been sold and tv/radio companies have bought them up as prizes because of the extra revenue they get from adverts

I don't agree with this. I'll be honest I don't go away games often at all I would like the option of going to the Ipro which is a great idea...

But kills our away support I can imagine the lads having no support at all just a few hundred each game...

The question is if this does go ahead or the loyal away support we have will choose Ipro or going to the ground.

I don't agree with this. I'll be honest I don't go away games often at all I would like the option of going to the Ipro which is a great idea...

But kills our away support I can imagine the lads having no support at all just a few hundred each game...

The question is if this does go ahead or the loyal away support we have will choose Ipro or going to the ground.

We only get a few hundred at the lonv disrance games anyway and they are the ones thsf would go regardless.

On sell outs and long distance games this could generate more income for the clubs

We only get a few hundred at the lonv disrance games anyway and they are the ones thsf would go regardless.

On sell outs and long distance games this could generate more income for the clubs

True was thinking along the same lines. If we get to the promise land would we still do the same thing or is this contracted to FL clubs only?

True was thinking along the same lines. If we get to the promise land would we still do the same thing or is this contracted to FL clubs only?

I think its football league only but clubs being allowed to beam back or do pay as you view has to happen if they really want clubs to live within their means.

I think the people who travel long distances mid week to watch derby are the sort who will go regardless of whether it is being beamed back. It's much better to be there live. 

I wouldn't travel to Bournemouth on a tuesday night but I'd make the trip to ipro and I'd be happy for that money to go towards offsetting the cost of away travel/tickets 

I think the people who travel long distances mid week to watch derby are the sort who will go regardless of whether it is being beamed back. It's much better to be there live.

I wouldn't travel to Bournemouth on a tuesday night but I'd make the trip to ipro and I'd be happy for that money to go towards offsetting the cost of away travel/tickets

Can't see it being for sell outs either as the club would lose out on away memberships. Unless they charge over

Archived