sheff wed tickets

dk24

hi all, new to the forum so go gentle

having a problem with buying sheffield tickets, its telling me to log in instead of add,  yet im already logged in and successfuly(i hope) bought rangers tickets

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just tried and i couldn't buy any either being a ST holder. It refreshes when you log in when clicking away tickets and just keeps asking me to log in.

I know this sounds obvious, but did you log in with your customer number and use your lower case postcode as your password?

I know this sounds obvious, but did you log in with your customer number and use your lower case postcode as your password?

I changed my password about 2 weeks ago and it logs me in because it says logged in at the top with my name but as soon as i click away tickets it logs me out and then i log back in and goes back to home tickets then does it all again.

I changed my password about 2 weeks ago and it logs me in because it says logged in at the top with my name but as soon as i click away tickets it logs me out and then i log back in and goes back to home tickets then does it all again.

No idea in that case, got mine yesterday only snag was re-linking accounts, hope you get it sorted.

Archived