Boycies Den.

Boycie

Now you may or may not know, I am a Multi Millionaire who is just doing Electrical as a job for beer money.

I made my money in the creation of the worlds first novelty cork screw. It was a little boy with a cork screw as a dick. It sold all over the world and set me up to live in the way I have become accustomed too.

Well, I'm sitting here with my coffee table in from of me and I've got a load of Tesco vouchers, a jar of 1's & 2's, a luncheon voucher and a buy one get one free offer for a whopper at BK.

To get my backing and a sniff of my whopper, pitch your ideas to me. The only rule is, that it must make me laugh.

Who's first up?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll pass on that one, with all the dragons that are backing our club at the moment, they won't invest in a good defence.

So let me tell you were I'm at, i'll not be investing either, I'M OUT!

Next!

Electrobush

With 10million footballers worldwide, at some point in their career they will be stalked by some sad lonely woman thinking shes still got it.

The common place for stalkers is in the bushes outside the footballers house. I have come up with a little invention that with a click of this button (shows Boycie the remote) sends a 240v shock through the bush electrocuting the stalker to her death.

Electrobush come in various sizes to fit your garden requirements, the smallest being 2ft and the largets 10ft. The Bushes are authentic looking and in the hours of darkness stalkers wouldn't suspect a thing.

I'am looking for £15,000 for a 20% stake in my company.

If you have any questions I will gladly answer them, thank you.

Originally posted by David;25740

Electrobush

With 10million footballers worldwide, at some point in their career they will be stalked by some sad lonely woman thinking shes still got it.

The common place for stalkers is in the bushes outside the footballers house. I have come up with a little invention that with a click of this button (shows Boycie the remote) sends a 240v shock through the bush electrocuting the stalker to her death.

Electrobush come in various sizes to fit your garden requirements, the smallest being 2ft and the largets 10ft. The Bushes are authentic looking and in the hours of darkness stalkers wouldn't suspect a thing.

Too much time on your hands mate.

Originally posted by David;25740

Electrobush

David, Hi, I'm Boycie. Do you have a patent for the name ElectroBush?

I'm sure I've got, sorry, seen a device in a sex shop called this, but it don't do the same thing.

Archived