Rams Player

Day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boycie;25781

Look, if RD want to give me a ring, I'll consider it.

I'll be able to do both this and RD I would expect. It'll save me having to peddle to away games with me laptop for away match reporting.

Away reports i just make a quick jog of it on my phone and do the rest later, most of the time im heavily sedated though so doesnt happen. Cardiff away i had a pretty descript report on it afterwards. and forwarded it to lots of people who replied with, you've not been drinking then. lol

Just signed up ready for tomorrow to RamsPlayer, must say I'm impressed with the video quality, you can now watch the videos in full screen mode and it's pretty decent viewing. Just hope they remember to flick the switch on the audio commentary now before kick off, lost count of the amount of times it didnt come on until midway through the first half.

Originally posted by David;26861

Just signed up ready for tomorrow to RamsPlayer, must say I'm impressed with the video quality, you can now watch the videos in full screen mode and it's pretty decent viewing. Just hope they remember to flick the switch on the audio commentary now before kick off, lost count of the amount of times it didnt come on until midway through the first half.

i never had that problem i mean i only really started listening from december when i discovered the website had the commentry on, admiedtedly, my internet connection was crap and 5 minutes behind everything else but i could live with that

Archived