Has anyone noticed?

Hans

That the calibre of players we have been linked too has increased dramatically not only since Clough left, but since the play-offs? I'm not talking Michael Owen's, but suddenly names like Ross McCormack and players from Champions league teams is refreshing, even our development players are arguably quite highly rated. It's a great thing to see, of course we will still be linked with rubbish and 90 percent or more of the link will be rubbish to sell papers but it shows the direction we are going when we are linked with successful players.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours can make a transfer window bearable when it's dead for a while on the signings side. Unless we're linked with garbage, but my point is we're not being linked with much garbage anymore,

Rumours can make a transfer window bearable when it's dead for a while on the signings side. Unless we're linked with garbage, but my point is we're not being linked with much garbage anymore,

The garbage i take it, would have been Buxton, Bryson, Forsyth, Keogh, Ward, Brayford, Martin, etc, etc, etc...........

Archived