Does anyone know why...

Day

Farts smell more in the shower? seriously I want to know. I've been a lazy get to day lounging around and just went into the shower, within seconds of being in there I let off a right stinker. Usually I don't mind the smell of my own but this one was evil.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I really did laugh out loud at your posts!

Don't passing gas through water make it more pure?

David, did the smell start straight after you washed your cleff?

Did you burn the sponge afterwards?

So he is, what are you saying?

Have you tried facing away from the shower, sticking your @rse out so that the water runs down the middle of your spine and over your cleff and then farting?

Now that is some mixed up noise!

Try it! It makes me laugh every time, even more when the missus shouts up stairs "Did you call me?"

Hehe!

Ok the rectal muscles push out a form of gas that has been contained in the body at high pressure. This gas, with the help of natural body bits and a high concentration of Hydrogen atoms causes senses in the naval passage of the human standing in the shower to react badly, thus triggering complaints from the human being. The shower is in a small space, so it is likely that the gas may take a while to escape this small area. This leaves a terrible natural odour that exists for many minutes.

Archived