Bus to ground From Brick and Tile Pub

Dangerous

The Brick and Tile pub (off Ashbourne road,near town) are interested in running a bus service on home matches.The bus will pick up at the pub and drop off at pride park and then drop everyone back at the pub after the match.The Brick is an excellent pub and the staff and locals are very friendly.If anybody would be interested in using this service please let me know,so I can relay the info to the Landlord.Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not on commission.Landlord has asked me to put word about among fans because I know a lot of people.Im doing it because its a great pub with lovely people in it.The mile is dying a slow death but the Brick still does well.Pubs are shutting,then re-opening,then shutting again.The brewerys are a nightmare.

Lets be honest Vicky,the pubs in Chadd are bloody rubbish.I used to go in the Wilmot often but I wouldnt drink in Chadd now if the beer was free

I used to go in the Wilmot when we were in the prem when we did well.

Landlord and landlady were sound, but moved to spain I think, since then it went down hill. I assume since the lick of paint it had recently, it aint changed then.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by David;26205

£3.40 a game with a free pint and chips? bargain. Guessing the landlord is relying on you buying a few extra babyshams.

And we will be

Realy conveniant for us aswell as its just up the road and leaves a bit later than we would have to

Originally posted by Boycie;24793

I used to go in the Wilmot when we were in the prem when we did well.

Landlord and landlady were sound, but moved to spain I think, since then it went down hill. I assume since the lick of paint it had recently, it aint changed then.

i must know you too Boycie

Archived