David.

Boycie

About a year ago, there was a man who had a belief, call it a gut feeling, whatever, he was fed up of all the wum's on the forums he was using, so he thought he'd do something about it. All in his own time and cost.

He set up derbyvforest.co.uk so that fans could have some proper banter without certain members spitting their dummies out and crying.

The other teams fans didn't really enjoy the banter as much, the whippings given out by the rams to the Red dogs didn't help either. So that forum was reformed into the forum you use today, dcfcfans.uk.

Not wanting to leave to forest guys in the lurch, he set up an exclusive Red dogs only "elite" forum which was used by the cream of the massive red dog support that fills the City Ground every home match.

Typically of the cream that used that forum, they bit the hand that fed them and threw their dummies that far out the pram that sat nav couldn't find them.

Anyway, today we have this lovely forum and I for one want to thank David for his commitment to producing a brilliant vehicle for us to air our views.

Well done David!!!

We all know that infact it is I that does all the work, but as a front man for my money laundering business, you're the tops.

I hope that Gut feeling clears up and don't get too much smoke blown up your ass.

[url=http://forums.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=30835&tstart=0]http://forums.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk...=30835&tstart=0

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now he's the top (red) dog, and everyone loves him, except the one's that slag him off to me in PM's mind, but apart from them, everyone loves him.

I can say that, not one person has left that forum because of over moderation by Elvis and his yes men. Not one! about 10!

But it's a sterile forum now without any swear words to make Bentwoods toe's curl.

Well done lads!

mmmmwwwhahahahaha!

Wasn't there a Derby fan who cared so much about the DET that he volunteered to help moderate it?

The Rams beat the Red Dogs always, even when it comes to vigilante moderation.

If this is a serious thread, then all praises to David. He's made a great forum here and hasn't blown his trumpet about it, or let anyone else blow his trumpet however much we all love to have our own trumpets blown.

agree with you there boycie,

nep forum was quite a good laugh when they did not have moderators, we could say what we liked and not get banned!

some people did go a little over the top with a big help from familly members , so if ive played a part in ruining the nep forum and made it into the dull and boring site,run by people who must have thier OWN say only

then

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , elvis, bestwood, red,fever ,eat my shorts !

NER is a mod or was a mod on the DET, it's not a one man job or part time job (current mods) for the size of the forum and he was limited to what he could do, where as here and the COYR forum obviously a WUM will be banned instantly.

I used to love going on the NEP and had a laugh with the members until the Hitler style moderation came in and totally destroyed the atmosphere of the place. If they want a dry and boring forum let them have it.

A forum isnt about the mods or admin it's about the members, I read most of the Derby forums and they all offer something different, if you want to see what players are good on FIFA or FM2009 that Cloughie should sign goto the DET.

Here.....well I'd say we're a little laid back and do wonder off topic quite alot (sorry), the forum is for Derby County although we all come to chill out and enjoy ourselves with abit of banter mixed in.

It reminds me abit like having a convasation in the pub with your mates, "That Porter did alright the other day should be a decent signing" will end up leading towards Boycie and his pot noodles. It won't suit everybody I know, but you can never please everyone.

I like this place and it's members alot and I have had quite a few that have sent support by PM saying the love it to so I'm happy, and long let it continue.

COYR's has a more serious head on, if you want in depth discussions/debates on all aspects of the club then thats the forum for you, I do go over after a match and see what they are saying knowing it will be all on topic with no WUM's mixed in.

Derby Mad is abit like the DET but with better moderation in closing duplicate threads and moving them. Popside and SSA I don't have an account so I havent a clue what goes off over there.

No forum is 'the best' (but we are number 1 in Google ), it's what you personally prefer.

Ya banned! Banned from not having banter that is.

COYRs has done really well to keep the continuity of the DET and has attracted a lot of new members and old timers who make it an interesting read.

DCFC Fans has made Derby County forums a lot differently. It knows who is here to have fun and who is here to piss people off. The banter is more enjoyable too and you don't have to sit in the electric chair if you go off-topic once or twice.

Enough already!

I'll end up being as sad as the NEP thread that it was meant to take the piss out of. ( which was soooooo sad that it has been deleted by the Nazi party, sorry, mods.)

Anyway, no more smoke blowing, i'm feeling queezy.

I was on the DET forum but found it full of kids who based their "knowledge" of The Rams and players on fifa 2008/9 and wikipedia.Being as I doont see everything through rose tinted specs I was labelled a miserable git who wanted to see Derby lose.Also one idiot branded me a Giles Barnes hater ( i dont hate him...I just dont like his attitude).

I enjoy this forum.It appears to have people who know what theyre talking about.It is also fun and not full of pedants and to$$pots.I can say what I want and not get slagged off for it.I can take criticism and banter,I can dish it as well.

In short, I like it here and being a genius I will be appreciated,because if you dont agree with me youre wrong.

Originally posted by Dangerous;24777

I was on the DET forum but found it full of kids who based their "knowledge" of The Rams and players on fifa 2008/9 and wikipedia.Being as I doont see everything through rose tinted specs I was labelled a miserable git who wanted to see Derby lose.Also one idiot branded me a Giles Barnes hater ( i dont hate him...I just dont like his attitude).

I enjoy this forum.It appears to have people who know what theyre talking about.It is also fun and not full of pedants and to$$pots.I can say what I want and not get slagged off for it.I can take criticism and banter,I can dish it as well.

In short, I like it here and being a genius I will be appreciated,because if you dont agree with me youre wrong.

Pah how dare ya WSing scum! Stop playing footballer manager red dog. You're wrong. Ya banned. Ya barred.

Jokes, I love everyone on this forum.

Originally posted by Dangerous;24777

i had that aswell after that i couldnt be bothered to go on there

here is the best ive found no one shoots you down for having a thought and i like the piss taking no one takes it personnally thats the best kinda forum

Archived