1st post

Kirklar

Hi All,

DCFC Gaz told me about this, so I though I'd join and this site is immense

Cannot wait for the 8th Aug... just hope we don't pick up any more injuries.. and stuff Torquay tonight... anyone heading to Nott's County on Tues? That's gonna be my vocal warm up for the season

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah too right man... I'm buzzing for it!!

Good Luck in your interview pal... I can't make the Stoke game that's why i'm doing Notts County... but the most important thing is making Peterbourgh.. 3 - 1 to the mighty rams I say (yes I'm very optimistic) haha

Ayup mate,

Yeah your probably right about the gold plated seats haha - I think Sven probably earns more than the rest of the whole football club... its madness! Only £10 to get in I hear tho... and I went to Aaron Websters testimonial at the perelli after last season and managed to get into the under 16 bit for £3... dunno how that worked lol...

Can't believe we only gotta bore draw tonight at Torquay tho... but suppose it's all about the fitness and bonding. Buzzing for the 8th .... all day drinking sesh and watching the mighty Rams.. can;t think of owt better.... (well maybe the love of a good women) lol

Archived