FIFA 14 result

ElBeef

I know I know but it had to be done.

So here's the run down of the match......

Oh just to let you know Hughes was on the bench to start with

QPR started the better and yes I was very nervous. They bossed the first 10 mins with Kranjcar and Barton dominating the midfield battle when some bad defending let in Kranjcar to score just inside the box on 10 mins....what a surprise conceding the first yet again.

Derby then settled and on the 37th min Derby equalised with a great run down the right be Russell cutting back into the box and rolling it into the path of Bryson to slot home into the bottom corner.

We then dominated the rest of the match until the 84th minute when..............

We scored again, a neat bit of work down the left this time by Martin losing 2 players to cross a high ball onto the penalty spot for Bryson to head in a great header. That's how it finished, 2-1.

The only unrealistic part of it (cus the rest of it was real, believe me) was that Charlie Austin didn't have much of the ball. The pace of the game caused Bucko problems and Forsyth was great attacking but looked a bit shaky.

Both Russell and Bryson got a 8.1 out of 10. Hughes came on for Hendrick after 72 mins and changed the game really. Oh and Hendrick did receive a very nasty tackle after 2 mins, which nearly resulted in him coming off

That's it then. Doing this has done me no favours as I'm typing this feeling a right ole bag of nerves now.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived