live london cant get ticket is it worth going pub around ground

southendram

I live near london, dont think my customer number has been sent over to seetickets. (qpr arent selling their tickets in this manner they are going direct through the club)

Is it worth going to pubs around the ground or will they be empty (everyone in the ground I guess)

If I cant get into ground I am looking at the second best option I guess.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told yesterday (not sure if true) that Wembley always have returns on the day of the game. People can get a full refund quite close to the day of the game. When Derby played West Brom, fans without tickets were directed to the Wembley ticket office where there were two queues, one for Derby and one for West Brom. As the queues were quite large they thought they had no chance but ended up getting tickets easily with the ticket office saying there were a few hundred available.

No idea if this was true but no reason to doubt the person who told me, he said it was a couple of lads off his bus who did not have tickets.

The choice is yours obviously but if I did not get a ticket I would go down at 9am and see, if not there is still plenty of time to find a pub.

Good luck!

I was told yesterday (not sure if true) that Wembley always have returns on the day of the game. People can get a full refund quite close to the day of the game. When Derby played West Brom, fans without tickets were directed to the Wembley ticket office where there were two queues, one for Derby and one for West Brom. As the queues were quite large they thought they had no chance but ended up getting tickets easily with the ticket office saying there were a few hundred available.

No idea if this was true but no reason to doubt the person who told me, he said it was a couple of lads off his bus who did not have tickets.

The choice is yours obviously but if I did not get a ticket I would go down at 9am and see, if not there is still plenty of time to find a pub.

Good luck!

Always an option. 

There are touts for every event at Wembley. I've bought tickets off them from time to time. Just before or especially after kickoff works best. Have a price in your head that's worth it for you to watch Derby at Wembley, and make sure you don't go above it.

Archived