Anyone got a download link for the full Brighton home game?

As the title says really, I remember someone posting a link to some russian website which had the whole 5-0 thrashing of Forest from sky on it for download. 

I'm dying to find the same again but for the 4-1 win over Brighton, just so that I can hear the wall of noise coming from the South Stand and what the commentators were saying of us. 

Plus it'll get us all pumped for Wembley watching that back! 

Cheers! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the title says really, I remember someone posting a link to some russian website which had the whole 5-0 thrashing of Forest from sky on it for download. 

I'm dying to find the same again but for the 4-1 win over Brighton, just so that I can hear the wall of noise coming from the South Stand and what the commentators were saying of us. 

Cheers!

I've got the 1st leg, 2nd will be on its way.  RamPLayer have managed to screw up the video on the 1st leg though, hopefully the 2nd leg will be ok!

Cheers! 

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/14757-play-off-semis-v-brighton-full-90-minute-downloads/

Archived