Good Luck Tonight!

steveLCFC

I really hope you win tonight and get promoted with us, got some good memories of our games in the premiership during the 90's and I love the thought of Florest fans being gutted that we both got promoted whilst they get left behind in the slums of the football league :0)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope you win tonight and get promoted with us, got some good memories of our games in the premiership during the 90's and I love the thought of Florest fans being gutted that we both got promoted whilst they get left behind in the slums of the football league :0)

Living in Leicestershire I get loads of stick.

Most of my mates are Leicester fans so would be nice if we make it just to shut them up a bit!

To be fair though knowing them they'll never shut up!

So much riding in these playoff games for me but thanks anyway

Living in Leicestershire I get loads of stick.

Most of my mates are Leicester fans so would be nice if we make it just to shut them up a bit!

To be fair though knowing them they'll never shut up!

So much riding in these playoff games for me but thanks anyway

haha I doubt we'll shut up all summer after the season we've just had! still expecting to wake up and it was all a dream.. nothing like East midlands rivalry although i like to think Derby and Leicester have a little bit more class about us than them c**ts in red.

Having had to endure 12 years of living in Leicestershire being surrounded by them ( I actually ended up hating Fester more than the Dogs!) and we're talking  circa 1994 Play-off Final disaster, I found it very hard to think about anything pleasant to say to the anyone wearing a Blue shirt...But coming back home to Derby, I mananged to rekindle my hatred for Florest, so I shall say...

Thank you Steve LCFC ! Look forward to us giving you another six points, next season !    

Cheers fella.

Quite a few people prefer us to go up. Guess mostly because we were quite comfortably 3rd by the end and haven't spent fortunes to do it. It's a nice feeling. It'll be nice to have people backing us if we manage to beat Brighton and end up with QPR. Nobody seems to want them up despite have The People's Choice in charge...

Have to say on Leicester, I hate them now. 2014's annual battering was the last straw. I'm sick of being ran over by them. Sick of watching you celebrate, sick of seeing that corpse that scores lots of goals grinning and sick of Lego head's smug interviews.

Cheers for the well wishing though. Enjoy the PL. Hope we can get out this league too

Archived