Pentagon Island 25/04

McRamFan

Some pikey has nicked a manhole cover and 2 lanes are shut while the council decide how best to solve the problem.

Or the truth - manhole has collapsed 2 lanes shut chaos reigns, traffic backed up to Asda at spondon on the A52 and Old Notts Road, backed up to Morrisons backed up to top of Hampshire Hill

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some pikey has nicked a manhole cover and 2 lanes are shut while the council decide how best to solve the problem.

Or the truth - manhole has collapsed 2 lanes shut chaos reigns, traffic backed up to Asda at spondon on the A52 and Old Notts Road, backed up to Morrisons backed up to top of Hampshire Hill

Oh great. I s' pose I should go and get an earlier bus to work then? Any updates? Not checked Twitter yet. Awww man, what a ball ache :-( Hate going through Spondon as it is.

Thanks for the warning Mcram!

Lol yep coming up to Pentagon roundabout now, stop start from cattle market so normal. Ah well, hate being late but I can have a coffee now anyway :-)

Sick of traffic - took my eldest for her theory test today - 3/4 hour round trip that should take about 20 mins.  Little Eaton island is a mare - thought it might be ok about 12ish but it was awful.  The only good thing about it is hopefully, it will improve the traffic in the end.

Had to laugh at MrRam today - daughter was catching the bus home but wanted picking up from the bottom road - he said

'she's just texted - she won't be long, she's just at the cash machine at Little Eaton roundabout'

'what cash machine at Little Eaton roundabout?'

'I don't know - all she's put is - Qing at Little Eaton roundabout atm - won't be long'

:lol:

Archived