Why is it...

Day

Couriers come when your on the bog? I've sat waiting all morning for a parcel trying not goto the toilet and hold it in until it starts to hurt so you have to go, soon as I sit on the bog and drop my guts BANG BANG BANG, you have to wipe as fast as you can and leg it down to the stairs to find a ticket 'we tried to deliver but you were on the bog' I now have to go through the same routine tomorrow grrrrrrr. They should be forced to wait at each address for 5 minutes before driving away.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? yes it does, every week I seem to miss a parcel due to my guts. I swear they sit outside in my garden waiting until the bathroom light goes before trying to deliver. Frustrates the hell out of me, I've even tried going for one first thing in the morning but have you ever tried to force one out when there aint one waiting in the queue?

Simples.

Remove the bog paper from the toilet.

Send the syco flatmate for a dump and then the Courier will knock.

Grab the spotty speed freek, and bundle him under the stairs and lock the door.

Tell the syco that all the toilet papers gone and he'll have to go to fetch some from under the stairs.

Sit back and open your parcel.

Listen to the screams.

Originally posted by Boycie;23586

Simples.

Remove the bog paper from the toilet.

Send the syco flatmate for a dump and then the Courier will knock.

Grab the spotty speed freek, and bundle him under the stairs and lock the door.

Tell the syco that all the toilet papers gone and he'll have to go to fetch some from under the stairs.

Sit back and open your parcel.

Listen to the screams.

lol that made me spit out me drink when i read that

Another parcel due today, a tenner says I miss the bloody thing again. Might be a good thing mind you it's a new watch and I aint told the missus yet that I've "wasted" more money on stuff I didn't need.

Archived