Are these the same?

KungFooRam

Is the Vicky-27 on here the same Vicky27 that all the Derby fans seem to hate on the footy mad boards? Just an innocent question but I read over there and the name popped up again tonight having a go at Derby fans on the Forest board and not for the first time?

Like I said just wondered if it was a coincidence or someone messing about?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's me - it's a long story which i won't go into as its boring - but they are power crazy on there and if you disagree with a certain mod on there he doesnt like it - you are not allowed your own opinion -you are supposed to bow down to his every word and agree with eveything he says - sorry thats not me - he started picking on me and is quiet nasty so i dont post on there anymore - i know some of the Forest lads on the mad board and i have a laugh with them on there board - which winds the said mod up on the Derby board - anyone asleep yet ? am i annulled for all my sins ? oh and they don't all hate me its just the mod and a couple of his brown nosers - i am friends with a lot on that board still.

Vicky used to stalk them in her early internet years when she was still learning the ropes, after a few months she was able to gain access to footballers personal details and set her targets on the footballers instead of the fans. This obviously put a few peoples backs up as they felt loved for the first time in their life.

Originally posted by trigger;22864

you dont know this vicky at all do you?

why post something like that?

im supposed to be the bad ass on here but you,ve pi**ed on my parade!

:mad:

I was only asking because from what I gather the one on footy mad appears to be a forest fan and its confusing when you see the same poster name on one board as a Derby fan and on another as a Forest fan and didnt know if it was just a coincidence.

Originally posted by vicky-27;22871

Yes it's me - it's a long story which i won't go into as its boring - but they are power crazy on there and if you disagree with a certain mod on there he doesnt like it - you are not allowed your own opinion -you are supposed to bow down to his every word and agree with eveything he says - sorry thats not me - he started picking on me and is quiet nasty so i dont post on there anymore - i know some of the Forest lads on the mad board and i have a laugh with them on there board - which winds the said mod up on the Derby board - anyone asleep yet ? am i annulled for all my sins ? oh and they don't all hate me its just the mod and a couple of his brown nosers - i am friends with a lot on that board still.

OK. But like I said before I am an avid reader of a number of boards for a number of years and I think you could say there are two sides to every story from what I have seen if it is one and the same! Must say the footy mad board for Derby fans seems one of the better ones and there seems alot of dicussion on there with different opinions all the time so a little confused.

I actually genuinely thought it was a coincidence or someone playing games because its like Jackel and Hyde.

Archived