Ringtones

vicky-27

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;22664

What is your ringtone ? and does anyone actually use their phone for calls - or just for texting ?

Mine is 'we are Derby super Derby' not that i've heard it much no one ever rings me - except my dad !

the we are derby one was my text ringtone msg, untill i got about 10 texts at 1 time on the bus and it was on for about a minute straight haha.

Prodigy - omen for ring tone atm, but needs changing realy.

Older ringtones when i was about 15/16, had get ya tits out for the lads, always was a goodun, untill your going to a meal with your gf at the time and her family, an it goes off at the table when everythings quiet... lol

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;22680

the we are derby one was my text ringtone msg, untill i got about 10 texts at 1 time on the bus and it was on for about a minute straight haha.

Prodigy - omen for ring tone atm, but needs changing realy.

Older ringtones when i was about 15/16, had get ya tits out for the lads, always was a goodun, untill your going to a meal with your gf at the time and her family, an it goes off at the table when everythings quiet... lol

thats mine too keep forgetting to change it too

and i dont have a mesage tone as it goes off to much and it annoys me so just lkeave it on vibrate

You all know this is a trick, when Vicky see's you get no calls she'l send you a PM asking for your number and she'l ring you every so often to make you feel slightly more popular. Thats how it all starts, I told her to feck off as I get loads of calls, in fact I can't answer them all so I end up with 40+ voicemails every day........honest.

Archived