Anyone want to buy a Wii and Wii fit

lyndsey

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the games are just the bog standard ones, play sports and fit.

our wii fit is under the telly where it has been for the last few months.

the males in the house both have 360's and the girlies just aint into all that stuff, we just like looking at the Barrmans pic!!!

Wiis are clever machines but they're not real consoles in my opinion. They've been aimed at women and kids just to sell more.

The variety of games is dismal. The last time I played Super Mario was about ten years ago. If I want to get fit I go outside, not stand on some expensive rubber box to read a weight measurement and BMI that isn't inaccurate.

360s are so much more advanced, and have a wider variety of games.

Originally posted by derbydan;22644

ps3 are better than 360 though joe

True say. They're slightly better graphically as they're based on blu-rays rather than upscaled DVDs. Though there is less exclusive games and less people online, PS3s do have the edge.

PS3 > XBox 360 > Wii

Mega Drives kick all their arses!

I like the Wii, yeah it's not got the graphics or the range of games that xBox and PS3 have but so what, they are entertaining with a group of people. You could never have your family round and say I'l whack on the xBox and we'l have a multiplayer game of Call of Duty it just wouldn't happen.

Then you have the Wii where you can watch your dad make a tit of himself thinking he's still as fit as he was when he was 21, after a quick game of waving your arms around tennis he's asking fecked but had a laugh.

I'l be buying the new Sports Resort game when it's out and making a tit of myself all over again.

XBox and PS3 is for people who spend too much time on their own so can pretend to fight in a war.

Wii is for people who like to make their friends look silly playing golf.

I love Mario Kart on Wii but Wiis would be ten times better if they had the full range of games.

Archived