E-mail from sales at DCFC.

Boycie

Has any of the other season ticket holders had e-mails asking for you to tell them your address, customer number etc and how long you've had a season ticket for?

I hope they know my address so they can send me season ticket!

Is it some sort of scam, or are they that stupid that they don't know, or have lost the info?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had nothing - not even confirming my seat:eek:

I did have a nice voucher through the post for £5.00 off the replica and training kit range, because I was one of the first to pre-book one, which is very nice and all that, but when I pre-booked it, I paid for it, so I can't use it, can I? :confused:

Originally posted by ramona;22443

I've had nothing - not even confirming my seat:eek:

I did have a nice voucher through the post for £5.00 off the replica and training kit range, because I was one of the first to pre-book one, which is very nice and all that, but when I pre-booked it, I paid for it, so I can't use it, can I? :confused:

i think that was the point of the pre order thing, crafty sods

Originally posted by Boycie;22376

Has any of the other season ticket holders had e-mails asking for you to tell them your address, customer number etc and how long you've had a season ticket for?

I hope they know my address so they can send me season ticket!

Is it some sort of scam, or are they that stupid that they don't know, or have lost the info?

Never been asked this and had a season ticket since the first season at PP

Archived