George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We wasted the whole summer trying to be clever and get the player to force a move, only to fail to make a credible bid and leave the player high and dry, and forced to go back with his tail between his legs.

We wasted the whole summer trying to be clever and get the player to force a move, only to fail to make a credible bid and leave the player high and dry, and forced to go back with his tail between his legs.

Unless you're trolling hard here, it seems you really don't know what you're talking about.

Unless you're trolling hard here, it seems you really don't know what you're talking about.

I know more than you do , it would seem.

Nah, mate. When you lack the most simple of logic, I find that very hard to believe.

And what genius piece of logic would that be?

I heard we had bid £1m over a week ago. Boycie will confirm this.

If it took a week to reject it, then this is negotiation not refusal.

This is pissing in the wind.

And what genius piece of logic would that be?

I literally don't know where to start. How about the fact that you seem to disagree with the "testing-the-water bid" ethos, that Thorne will somehow feel unwanted after this, that Thorne is "high and dry" or that we've wasted time (we've got several months left!)?

“He underlined his potential while on loan at Derby and we have no intentions of selling him. We have told Derby he is not for sale and that is the end of the matter as far as we’re concerned'- Terry Burton

Cheers for that Yorkshire, pretty clear on what their public position is

I literally don't know where to start. How about the fact that you seem to disagree with the "testing-the-water bid" ethos, that Thorne will somehow feel unwanted after this, that Thorne is "high and dry" or that we've wasted time (we've got several months left!)?

You seem to have missed the bit where i said it would drag on if this is how we go about it.

Archived