George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not guna get involved in ANOTHER slanging match with you, just want to say mackworth ram was spot on... said He wont b on plane and will sign.

What's spot on about saying everything was agreed and he was signed at the start of the week ? Open your eyes mate youre a bit blinkered on this one

Ha ha ha really? I don't recall to many saying it would be undisclosed, or is that some backhanded attempt at questioning your fans intelligence ?

All our transfers are undisclosed these days, both in and out. A lot of transfers (bar the really huge world transfers) are undisclosed these days.

Hardly anyone mentioned it because it doesn't warrant mentioning anymore. Only you felt it necessary to tell us it'd be undisclosed and then attempt to brag about it.

Ha ha ha really? I don't recall to many saying it would be undisclosed, or is that some backhanded attempt at questioning your fans intelligence ?

We all speculate about the fee, but if you expect any transfer fee to be officially disclosed you're not in touch with modern football.

Trying to claim kudos for predicting undisclosed is like claiming credit for knowing the sun will come up tomorrow.

The majority of transfers go down as undisclosed, hardly ITK for predicting that

The majority? I think that's pushing it a bit. Anyway irrelevant now, and like i said before, good luck to Thorne hope he does well for you

Archived