George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Thorne...hmmmmm

Good player ? yes.

Great player ? Maybe.

Worthy of 368 pages on the dcfc fans forum not a ******* chance!

this is getting sad guys we need to move on and so does the club.

Patience.

The site seemed to be down for me for a few minutes there and my sad mind went "Hey, maybe the site was overloaded because Thorne signed and everyone took to the forums to talk about it".

Then I looked at the clock- nearly 6PM, that's a decent announcement time right? So I checked the OS, Twitter and Facebook and found nothing.

Then the site came back on and I was disappointed.

I am such a saddo it's unbelievable...

The site seemed to be down for me for a few minutes there and my sad mind went "Hey, maybe the site was overloaded because Thorne signed and everyone took to the forums to talk about it".

Then I looked at the clock- nearly 6PM, that's a decent announcement time right? So I checked the OS, Twitter and Facebook and found nothing.

Ditto :(

When asked about GT, my daughters cat reckons "Miaow", and licked her left paw. Make of that what you will, but I reckon she's ITK.

Ha ha! I thought/did exactly the same!

Archived