Anybody know the numbers for Leicester on Friday?

jonnysupersheep

I'm more than proud to be a Derby supporter (In fact i sing it from the rooftops everywhere I go)

The only reason I made a comment about letting the team down is I want us to be behind the boys cheering them on, I'd say that if we were allocated 2003 and only 3 made it there the boys would feel a bit let down especially as its only 20 miles down the m1, I know I would if I'm playing for a club and nobody has come to support them IMO, in fact i'd feel very let down, especially after their brilliant effort againt Chelsea

Obviously money plays a big part but it would be good to see everyone out in full support of the boys

Top of the league isn't going to be an easy game, but their fans certainly aren't top of the league which is where if we have a good following we could gain a slight edge over our opponents especially as they will be going in to this game knowing we have the best away record in the league/top goalscorers.

A good voice could really rustle a few feathers, or I'm just being overly optamistic, but I suppose the boys have given us reason to be optamistic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can Whitbread play tomorrow?

Loanees cannot play against their parent clubs ever. It's a conflict of interests.

Edit:

Actually, in the Football League, that is not necessarily the case. The parent club must specifically grant explicit permission before the loan takes place.

52.5 During the period of any temporary loan transfer, a Player shall not play against his Parent Club (as defined in Regulation 53.1.1 below) without the prior written permission of the Parent Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate temporary loan transfer form).

Archived