That showed em!

Boycie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JoeMadRam;21849

Owned - you beat someone, properly and put them to shame.

e.g. Forest got owned by Kris Commons.

Used by geeks/nerds mainly. "I owned than noob, lol" is a precursor to "Ph33r |\/|y 1337 $|< I11$!"

Originally posted by M.M;21852

Used by geeks/nerds mainly. "I owned than noob, lol" is a precursor to "Ph33r |\/|y 1337 $|< I11$!"

IMO I owned that noob so he needs to STFU and GTFO so I can ROFLMAO and PMSL. FTW!!!!!!!!!111111ONE1111!!!ELEVENELEVEN111111!!

Walk out my front door, what do I see?

Anuva little yoot on the street shottin weed,

wont be too long before that yoots shottin smack,

selling heroin to his bretherins an' that

:cool:

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;21854

IMO I owned that noob so he needs to STFU and GTFO so I can ROFLMAO and PMSL. FTW!!!!!!!!!111111ONE1111!!!ELEVENELEVEN111111!!

i don't understand any of that lol apart from the bits in bold

I've tried to translate it for you Dan

In my opinion I owned that **** so he needs to shut the **** up and get the **** out so I can roll over floor laughing my arse off and piss myself laughing . For the way!!!!!!!!!111111ONE1111!!!ELEVENELEVEN111111!!

Originally posted by David;21882

I've tried to translate it for you Dan

In my opinion I owned that **** so he needs to shut the **** up and get the **** out so I can roll over floor laughing my arse off and piss myself laughing . For the way!!!!!!!!!111111ONE1111!!!ELEVENELEVEN111111!!

Close. FTW= For the win, not for the way

Also, what are the asterix's over noob supposed to be. Noob is a shortened version of noobie, someone who is new at a game and is prone to making simple mistakes.

This video should clear it all up

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BpsXZpAARk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BpsXZpAARk

Archived