black and white army tomorrow

B4ev6is

I was at the game, but I have not been able to see any of the game on tv since. When I got home, I saw that BT sport were showing it again at 1AM, but I was too knackered, and anyway had to be up at half four.  Was just wondering if anyone on here watched it live on tv? How did it come across fan wise? I thought the atmosphere was great, especially just as the teams were coming out and so on. We should do the scarf thing for every single game I think. Anyone not doing it, should be thrown out by the stewards. As the north, east and west stands seemed perfectly happy to twirl the scarves around, it would be good if they could do that sometimes while the SS belts out Dale! Obviously better when we are winning  :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game, but I have not been able to see any of the game on tv since. When I got home, I saw that BT sport were showing it again at 1AM, but I was too knackered, and anyway had to be up at half four.  Was just wondering if anyone on here watched it live on tv? How did it come across fan wise? I thought the atmosphere was great, especially just as the teams were coming out and so on. We should do the scarf thing for every single game I think. Anyone not doing it, should be thrown out by the stewards. As the north, east and west stands seemed perfectly happy to twirl the scarves around, it would be good if they could do that sometimes while the SS belts out Dale! Obviously better when we are winning  :lol:

I  did. Scarf waving looked just fine and audience sounded vocal. Couple times Chelsea fans chants got through too much... But if you count the whole "fan experience", those horrible commentators made it worse than I thought they could. Warnock sounded only one knowing something and talked some sense... But it didn't help a lot, 'cause I just hate seeing his face.

Archived