dcfc4eva

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah there's another person called dcfc4eva who posts on Derby forums, who has a notorious reputation for far and wide transfer suggestions. I thought you were him but no worries.

You're a new dcfc4eva. Welcome to the forum. I'm very excited about the season. What are your predictions?

my prediction is that we may struggle for the first few games whilst we find our feet but then we will start to gel and end up just outside the playoffs, with a strong team to launch an automatic promotion bid next season. don t really want to go up this year as i think it might be too much too soon - i would rather we gave nige time to do what he wants, the way he wants and play some good football along the way.

my only real fear is that the red scum might finish ahead of us with all the money they re throwing around - even though i think our way is right

Welcome, not go up this year, mmmh, same thing as Billy had and we went up. Nobody screamed "Don't score Pearo!" at Wembley did they!

Mind you, lots of people did shout "Anybody fecking score!" in the prem, LOL!

We even pretended to score and celebrate! remember?

Originally posted by David;21819

Welcome to the forum, and you mean Premiership don't you?

no - i was being sarcastic - he had a 3 year plan but it all got out of hand and we went up too early and then disaster

Archived