Actress Megan Fox makes shocking announcement.

Perky1106

LOS ANGELES, CA – The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.â€Â

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

[url=http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/]http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mwhahahah would love it if that was true, just read on COYR's about Lady Gaga being a hermaphrodite as well but was dated December 2008. I'd imagine if that was true as well it would of been public knowledge.

this same website also has these breaking stories lol-

WASHINGTON, DC – Alien warriors had planned to attack Earth this Saturday, but the doomsday invasion has been averted – thanks to President Obama’s secret negotiations!

Most aliens who visit Earth are dwarfs who stand less than 4 feet tall! So says physicist David Webb.

VATICAN CITY – Two dozen Roman Catholic priests have completed a top-secret program preparing them to serve as missionaries – to outer space!

“Michael Jackson, like Elvis, is sick and tired of being larger than life and wants to get a life,†said world-renowned psychic and metaphysician Dr. Andy Reiss at the time.

“The superstar trip has trapped Michael in Neverland. Also there’s a very good chance he could end up in prison if he’s convicted of child sex abuse.

“The only way out of this mess he’s in is to fake his death, cut his hair and go underground,†says Dr. Reiss, who specializes in celebrity predictions.

Dr. Reiss believes The Gloved One will try to escape his hellish existence by “dying†in Neverland, his remote amusement park retreat.

“The cover story will be that Michael Jackson suffered a fatal heart attack while riding his Ferris wheel. Jackson’s ‘remains’ will be cremated and his ‘ashes’ will be scattered on the grounds of his estate,â¬Â he explains.

“The only way for Michael to start a fresh new life is to end the grotesque life he has now. He learned the trick from Elvis.â€Â

Archived