Benefit Fraud

vicky-27

Would you shop someone if you knew they were claiming for Benefit Fraud and there was nothing wrong with them ? -

The UK Government have been cracking down on benefit fraud over recent years and they have just caught another benefit thief, who reportedly used bingo as her cover story. The lady in question, Jennifer Watson claimed that she was disabled and unable to walk without assistance and that her dream of attending her local bingo club would never materialise due to her disabilities. In total it is though that Jennifer pocketed just under £58,000 in benefit handouts over the years and whilst claiming income support and disability allowance she worked at both the Co-op Supermarket and Argos

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha very funny - I would shop someone if they were chavvy scums claiming - but i do agree with you Dan about the families on low income - that's completely different, i mean the scummers that claim and work when there is nothing wrong with them.

Tis true I saw it!

I wouldn't beable to shop anyone for doing it as they would only grass me up in return, I've made £490,000 this year by claiming I've got no arms and legs and 12 kids, 6 of which are also disabled.

Archived