Derby County Fans Facebook

MattyTheRam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a snoop around when Bansai I think it was posted it up on the DET last month'ish'. Something different I guess but personally I hate all Facebook, Myspace, Bebo style sites they don't do nothing for me.

Twitter's ok as it's not full of all the extra crap that goes with Facebook, you get randomly crap join group requests to bring back Mr Bean or Save the trees or play pass the parcel or pin the tail on the donkey games, not to mention countless friend requests from people who once saw you stood in the line at the post office.

Theres actually an option to have Facebook style groups on this site although I've disabled them, I let you have the friends list tho.

Well I've put me picture on facebook now, so after about 6 months I might get some body who put the face with my name.

As I've no friends at moment, but my missus has loads, not bothered though, honest, no really, don't be silly, course not, Grrrrrrrr:mad:

Originally posted by David;21301

Twitter's ok as it's not full of all the extra crap that goes with Facebook, you get randomly crap join group requests to bring back Mr Bean or Save the trees or play pass the parcel or pin the tail on the donkey games, not to mention countless friend requests from people who once saw you stood in the line at the post office.

Theres actually an option to have Facebook style groups on this site although I've disabled them, I let you have the friends list tho.

Remember kids: the bigger your friends list, the bigger your penis is!

Originally posted by David;21674

Get em to include this forum on their drop down of forums on the main menu if you can and I'l send you a Jaffa Cake.

It works both ways mate. Give the site some more advertisement and il see what i can do

Archived