Boooooooooo Beckham

vicky-27

DAVID BECKHAM has been branded a lousy captain and a tightwad by his team-mates at LA Galaxy.

The England star's approach and commitment to his American adventure is also under the microscope in a damning dossier of his role in MLS.

Becks is due to return to LA from his loan spell at AC Milan - midway through the US season.

And he will face a few home truths from Landon Donovan, the man who has now recaptured the captain's armband from him.

.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00837/Galaxy_fan_180x250_837029a

PROTEST ... Galaxy fan

Donovan is no fan - and has unleashed his simmering resentment in The Beckham Experiment, a book compiled by author Grant Wahl, excerpts of which are revealed in the latest issue of Sports Illustrated magazine.

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2511895/LA-Galaxy-lash-out-against-tightwad-David-Beckham.html]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...id-Beckham.html

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He kind of deserves it.

He should have thought before joining Galaxy. "Realistically can I see out a six year contract here, where England caps are unlikely and any European Sports media attention is unlikely?"

He decided he wanted to join AC Milan when he should have been seeing out what he legally agreed with Galaxy.

He's being paid ten times more than his team mates and isn't giving back what the team invested in him.

Beckham is one of my most admired favourite footballers. I have a lot of respect for him but he should have thought before signing what basically is his semi-retirement and pissing off a lot of other professionals.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;21339

He kind of deserves it.

He should have thought before joining Galaxy. "Realistically can I see out a six year contract here, where England caps are unlikely and any European Sports media attention is unlikely?"

He decided he wanted to join AC Milan when he should have been seeing out what he legally agreed with Galaxy.

He's being paid ten times more than his team mates and isn't giving back what the team invested in him.

Beckham is one of my most admired favourite footballers. I have a lot of respect for him but he should have thought before signing what basically is his semi-retirement and pissing off a lot of other professionals.

You have to remember Joe, Beckham aint the brightest of buttons now is he.

Archived