Derby County v Birmingham City

Gritstone Ram

Dawkins looks good but he must stop trying to shoot or look to shoot every time he gets the ball. I still prefer Mason and seeing as he is our player and he is developing all the time he should be first choice. Wisdom played well but he is a CB not RB. Sammon I both love and hate. He is just a big clumsy joke really. I hope that in the next few months he can finally overcome this. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We was ***** second half. And not much better in the first.

Grant cost us two pints. He stood with his hand up appealing instead of coming out and gathering the loopong ball into the box.

No end product at all, both sides, and we passed the ball without real purpose and drive and moved so slowly up the field it allowed them to get back into position.

Nothing has changed really, and still no plan B.

She'll be sparking up......

Fair result.....birmingham were better than we expected on the back of a 0-4 to the dirties.

Surely that goal was offside on zigic?

Wisdom played well.

Bryson martin, hughes were all disappointing.

Bennett and sammon both poor too.

Bucko nearly ballsed up big time by dallying on the ball and getting caught in possession.

Fortunate that the ref blew up.

Wardy was our main threat.

Move on.

Fair result.....birmingham were better than we expected on the back of a 0-4 to the dirties.

Wisdom played well.

Bucko nearly ballsed up big time by dallying on the ball and getting caught in possession.

Move on.

Wasn't offside because Zigic made no attempt to play the ball.

Wisdom played well.

Move on.

What game were you watching? 

I'd like to see it again, but if the defence push up leaving the big lump goal hanging, then its offside.

Or it was in my day.....

And still is i reckon.

What game were you watching? 

Same one as me... fair summary I thought...

Maybe Wisdom and Dawkins were our two best players ... ie loan signings making home debuts.

Hughes and Bryson very disappointing considering they are our star midfielders.

Werent  both Brum strikers  in offside positions for their goal?

Thought we were pretty poor today compared with last 2 times out but we still created enough that we should've won the game. Their 2 goal line clearances and the Ward's tame effort through 1-on-1 in the 2nd minute stand out, as well as Sammon's late chances. Defensively I still feel uncomfortable whenever the opposition get a set piece though and they had a couple of opportuntities from corners to punish us that weren't taken.

Really don't have any words for their goal, we can't have the whole back 4 and keeper stood still with their arms up like that. The ball went so high Grant could've easily come and at very least punched the ball clear and as someone else pointed out someone should've been tracking Novak too. Simply appalling all round.

2 points dropped but I wasn't too upset with the overall performance, even though it did lack a bit from the last 2 games.

Archived