Skype recording

uttoxram75

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if there is a way to record a Skype video chat straight on to my laptop's hard drive. We have grandkids in Peru and I would like to record a skype chat to show the Great grandparents who have no Internet.

Not directly.....but on a laptop you can download video capture software which copies a portion of the screen.

Not directly.....but on a laptop you can download video capture software which copies a portion of the screen.

There is a Skype Recording product called Supertintin and various Video Capture downloads available but i wondered if there is a super geeky free way of doing it without buying or downloading owt.

Whenever i download or pay for summat there's always a noddy know all who says "oh, all you have to do is press alt-ctrl-F9 three times while reciting a masonic vow" before laughing at my lack of basic computer knowledge.

cheers anyway!

there's always a noddy know all who says "oh, all you have to do is press alt-ctrl-F9 three times while reciting a masonic vow" before laughing at my lack of basic computer knowledge.

cheers anyway!

Ah yeah...i forgot to say ...press ctrl alt f9.

Archived