The 'real' gaming thread

Day

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boycie;20248

My mate had the wooden trim one.

Playing it was like having sex for the first time.

[sIZE=1](Explain the feeling to M.M, David)[/sIZE]

My first time on the Atari lasted longer than 20 seconds.

Who had a Acorn Electron then? I remember playing a football manager game on it, took ages to load, was addicted to it during the summer.

Pfft old school stuff

didnt mind pong at the time, yeh the two lines and a ball thingy haha.

Yes maybe i am sad but i used to get "sponsored" to play games, when i used to play alot when i was at school with plenty of spare time and holidays played for team UK in one aswell, all first person shooters tho .

Yet again i apologise for the sadness, keeps me entertained when theres nothing to do

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;20283

Pfft old school stuff

didnt mind pong at the time, yeh the two lines and a ball thingy haha.

Yes maybe i am sad but i used to get "sponsored" to play games, when i used to play alot when i was at school with plenty of spare time and holidays played for team UK in one aswell, all first person shooters tho .

Yet again i apologise for the sadness, keeps me entertained when theres nothing to do

Wow, tha iz sad. take the shame tho'

haha, wasnt megadrive

was all PC stuff, it aint realy that shamefull but i know someone would come out with the comment of it being sad. But i had all tournaments and LAN events payed for me, accomodation and that, just to play a game for them with there sponsor lol.

I quite like the Wii although I'l switch it on and get hooked into a game for 2 or 3 days then won't bother with it for a month or so. It's a console for when you've got mates round with a few beers, it was never meant to be a gamers console.

Archived