The Official PES v FIFA Thread - 2010.

Perky1106

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither but just a thought, how crap are Derby going to be in it - can you really see them giving Buxton, Moxey, Pringle decent stats? I guess it would be a challenge.

And another side thought without trying to go too far off topic, FM2010? got no hope of getting promoted in the first season.

Do you not find it tedious after a while?, Fifa is now only a game I can play for 30 minutes with mates before getting bored of it. Each year they make a slight change in the graphics and update the squads but essentially it's the same game.

If you don't like fifa for those reasons David you'll hate PES - squads are only updated 'til like the start or middle of august, the graphics and movements have been the same for about 4 years and the gameplay got WORSE for 08, although 09 has become alot better.

Originally posted by M.M;20237

Clearly feef wins

MRJ, get your 360 back and feef me!

I'd love to. Though I can only get on to Live at Uni, as I only have wireless here and the adaptors cost an arm and a leg. I don't want to be raped either!

At least my 360 came back today so I have a free 1 month gold membership. I will be able to feef you in September.

At least my 360 came back today so I have a free 1 month gold membership. I will be able to feef you in September.

did your's have to be sent off to be fixed? hubbys went off last week as was knackered all sorted now so i get the computer back whoop whoop!!

did your's have to be sent off to be fixed? hubbys went off last week as was knackered all sorted now so i get the computer back whoop whoop!!

Yep, to Germany. It will back in about two weeks, or less than.

Archived