Michael Jackson dies aged 50

Thornhill

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I would prefer it if we avoid all Jackson jokes for at least a few weeks the same as we did for Jade Goody.

I wasn't his greatest fan by any stretch of the imagination, although I'm sure there will be fans amoungst us who will be sadden by the news.

I'm sure those who wish to read these jokes will know where to find them and receive the texts from mates, they don't need reprinting on this site.

I'm sorry if offend any here but am i the only one who thinks that yeh he was a good singer and did alot for music as it is today but it doesn't take away the fact that he was still I say this because he wasn't convicted 'suspected paedofile' but we all know he settled out of court with the families and why would you do that if there wasn't abit of truth in it and was always a weird person

Originally posted by derbydan;20184

I'm sorry if offend any here but am i the only one who thinks that yeh he was a good singer and did alot for music as it is today but it doesn't take away the fact that he was still I say this because he wasn't convicted 'suspected paedofile' but we all know he settled out of court with the families and why would you do that if there wasn't abit of truth in it and was always a weird person

In all fairness if your kid had been touched you wouldn't accept money, no matter how much it was, in return. That's basically prostituting your child.

Amazing how one came out and then all of a sudden like 20 (most proven to not even know the man) claimed the same, too.

A light-hearted poem. Nothing too controversial.

Dear Michael,

the man with a child's heart -

I want you back.

You were still a pretty young thing.

No longer will you shake your body;

you were not unbreakable.

The way you make me feel

is like there ain't no sunshine now.

I cry lonely teardrops

in the closet

because you rock my world.

When I die and go to heaven, will you be there?

Some might have called you a smooth criminal,

but that's just human nature.

Everybody's somebody's a fool.

I think you are there,

your presence was enough to heal the world.

You were certainly not bad -

you were a lovely one,

better than dirty Diana who everyone mourned.

Yes, you got to be there,

Heaven or hell, regardless, when I come of age, and die,

I wanna be where you are.

"I wanna be where you are"?

Joe, I feel your pain mate, but, please don't top yourself. If you're that effected, send David a PM and he will give you expert advice on your feeling of loss.

Either that, or pull yourself together, you bladdy fool!

Archived