New Manager?

Catch 23

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

steve nicholson, says he's waiting for calls on McClaren's possible arrival, but says a new man in by tuesday is "unlikely"

Plus there is nothing on twitter, even from fan sites etc about a 3 year contract, there are a load of bookies shortening his odds, but that is due to bets, not information.

personally i'm going to wait still either steve nicholson or Derby county say something

nah but the sad ******* behind it has a john eustace parody now.

don't know where they get the time from! I used to be on twitter a lot but stopped at end of last season. My accounts still there just can't be assed with it anymore

steve nicholson, says he's waiting for calls on McClaren's possible arrival, but says a new man in by tuesday is "unlikely"

Plus there is nothing on twitter, even from fan sites etc about a 3 year contract, there are a load of bookies shortening his odds, but that is due to bets, not information.

personally i'm going to wait still either steve nicholson or Derby county say something

Arent bets based on information though

That article earlier in the thread on McClaren is from years ago, he's been a total flop everywhere since then, plus his teams as far as I know have played dull football in the main, no more attractive than Pulis', I think people are thinking he had more of an input in Jim Smiths team but not sure that was the case at all

That article earlier in the thread on McClaren is from years ago, he's been a total flop everywhere since then, plus his teams as far as I know have played dull football in the main, no more attractive than Pulis', I think people are thinking he had more of an input in Jim Smiths team but not sure that was the case at all

My memory tells me that when Mac went to manure we went backwards and they went on to win the champions league

personally, being different I would like either mark robins or lee clark. both young both ambitious both good at tactics, both play football the correct way. I watched hudders the other night and the way robins changed the formation for the second half was brilliant he really seems to know what hes doing and plays great football. as with clark he again plays football the right way but very restricted where as with us he would have a decent budget and I believe it would get the best out of him although I firmly believe he is doing a great job at brum at the minute. i recken both would come cheaply and would transform us into a top 6 side. i know not many will agree with me but there you go!

Archived